1. Terms and definitions
1.1. STROPS Technologies, SIA, registration number: 40103882290, legal address: Ganibu dambis 24D, Riga, LV-1005, Latvia (hereinafter – ‘’STROPS’’).
1.2. By accessing STROPS website or when you contact us or start cooperation with us, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing any STROPS site. The materials contained in any STROPS site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1.4. Personal information in ths Policy is understood as information or part of information, that allows the identification of the suject to which the data protection law, statute or regulation applies.
1.7. Processing means any activity carried out on personal data, including the collection, recording, storage, modification, making of requests, etc.
1.8. The Customer means a natural or legal person who has expressed a wish to purchase or purchases products manufactured by STROPS, or receives services provided by STROPS.
2. Use of information
2.1. We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
2.2. STROPS processes the customer’s personal data on the following legal grounds:
2.2.1. For concluding and executing an agreement;
2.2.2. For compliance with regulatory execution;
2.2.3. According to the Customer approval;
2.2.4. In the legitimate interests.
2.3. We may use your information to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions.
- Increase the efficiency and operation.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience.
- Notify you of updates.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of our Products or sites.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Research and analysis.
- Business contact data.
2.4. We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service:
2.4.1. The agreement concluded with the client is valid;
2.4.3. If the Customer has given clear and unambiguous consent;
2.4.4. To the persons provided for in external regulatory enactments upon their justified request, in accordance with the procedures and to the extent specified in external regulatory enactments.
2.5. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
2.6. We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
2.7. We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide STROPS to you and to fulfill the purposes described in this policy.
3. Disclosure of your information.
3.1. We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- Service providers – We may share your information with companies which we have agreed to provide any services on our behalf. We require these service providers to protect confidentiality of your personal information.
- Third Parties – We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law. We may share your information with parties that distribute our products and other truted business partners allowing those third parties to send marketing communications with you in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
4. Processing of personal data
4.1. Data is stored in both paper and electronic format in our managed Cloud Servers, as well as in Email Marketing Software Mailigen and CRM system Pipedrive.
4.2. STROPS Technologies uses Google analytics services, from which there is a possibility of withdrawal.
5. Security of your information
5.1. We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information.
5.2. To ensure the security of personal data, STROPS Technologies implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access or unlawful processing.
6. Your rights and responsibilities
6.1. You are permitted, and hereby agree, to only disclose or otherwise provide any and all personal information to the STROPS only if such personal information is accurate, reliable, and relevant to our relationship, and only to the extent such disclosure or provision will not violate any applicable data protection law, statute, or regulation, or infringe upon any person’s data privacy rights or privileges.
6.2. You may have certain rights under applicable data protection law with respect to any information about you that is collected through any STROPS site or by contacing you or otherwise engage with us.
6.3. You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
7. Governing Law
8. Final conditions
8.1. You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
8.1.1. Logging into your account settings and updating your account.
8.1.2. Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
8.2. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, contact us or use unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email.
8.4. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
8.7. By using any STROPS site or by contacting us or starting cooperation you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8.8. Your continued use of any STROPS site or when you contact us or start cooperation with us will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information.
8.9. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us at:
STROPS Technologies, SIA
Ganibu dambis 24D